Custom Cable offers cable assembly design and supplier/customer B2B portals that increase efficiency and productivity between
us and our customers. These portals provide extensive value added to all steps of the procurement and design process. Our
portals are designed specifically for our customers and are provided at no additional cost.
Custom Cable's B2B interfaces increase efficiency,productivity, and provide the most comprehensive and functional cable
assembly interface in the industry today.
WHY A B2B PORTAL:
- No Additional Cost - Custom Cable provides interface; the virtual outsourcing of IT, software, engineering and related resources.
- Open or Secure Access - Portals provide "scalable" interface for supply chain managers, engineers, project managers, technicians, contract engineers, and contractors.
- Bill of Material / Quote - Provides Bill of Material in shopping cart form with Item CAD drawing review for cross-check assembly needs.
- Cable Assembly CAD - Viewable engineered CAD (computer aided design) cable drawings eliminate mistakes, missing information, and increases productivity for procurement & engineering.
- Custom Menu Options - Cable catalogs, CAD assembly drawings, shipping options, schedule information and tracking, test data archives, and order history (by user)
- ERP / EDI - Portals can be integrated into ERP systems, EDI order process, or product specific quote forms for order entry.
- Real Time Order Information - Real time access to scheduled ship dates, package tracking and order expedite features.
- Scalable Product Offerings - Various Cable Assembly "Module" are easily added to the portal (Fiber, RF, Cat5-6, QMA, Hybrid)
- Minimizes confusion on cable products and design
- Eliminates repeated Email RFQ to determine accurate cable designs/pricing
- Access anywhere you have an internet connection
- Secure log in and password
- Privately-labeled homepages
- Compatible with desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile devices
CHECK OUT PROCESS - BILL OF MATERIALS:
- Configured cable assemblies are itemized in BOM by product category
- Items are identified and Contract or Standard pricing
- Cable Designs and quantities are easily reviewed and edited
- Cable Weights and Box Sizes are auto-populated for the end user
- Order Details and History available to the end user
- Customer Request Date is provided on check out form
- User selects shipping options. Customer-specific shipping accounts can be added
- Ability to attach PO's when submitting orders
- Order tracking by PO, PID, and Job numbers
- Contact information for Custom Cable Team readily available anywhere from the site
- RTV or RMA processing/status